Each week I bring to you helpful tips to become a more effective educator on the Always A Lesson fan page on Facebook. (Give it a quick like by clicking here!) I decided to start grouping my social media posts into a blog post incase you might have missed anything.
Time to get caught up:
- Buy shower wall material from your local hardware store. They cut it for free = mini white boards
- Place worksheets in page protectors. Have Ss use whiteboard markers to complete & wipe clean after
- Save printer ink & paper = Ss draw graphic organizers on their own paper > ownership & savings!
- Tennis centers give away old balls for free. Put these on the bottom of chairs for no floor streaks
- Grab floor lamps from college back to school sales to create warm light vs harsh overhead light
- Fill up your classroom library by asking local libraries for throw-aways and attend garage sales!
- Use shoelaces as name tag lanyards!
- Take composition notebooks to your local hardware store & they will cut them in half =mini journals
- Your local hardware store has cheap fabric tool belts = Ss supply or center storage
- Use string instead of lanyards for name tags. Ss can mix up colors when its time to change it out
(*note: these posts are sent out via BUFFER so they follow Twitter’s rules for word count and I had to get creative!)
Stay tuned for the next edition coming out in a few weeks!
Want these updates in real time? Follow me on social media via the links on top of the page 🙂