Gretchen is an experienced instructional coach. She was formally trained by The New Teacher Project and worked at TEACH Charlotte to coach career-changing adults in Teach Like a Champion techniques so that they could successfully enter K-12 classrooms in a large, urban school district.
She is available to work onsite or virtually to observe, mentor and coach teachers of all proficiency levels.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Teaching Technique Practice and Feedback (Behavior or Content Focused)
- Grade Level Team Planning
- Content Delivery (Mini Lesson/Direct instruction)
Book with Gretchen
- Click here to schedule a 30 minute consultation!
- Want to know what it’s like to work with Gretchen? Click here to hear from past clients.