Educators are life-long learners. To feed their quest for knowledge and ensure they are up-to-date on teaching best practices, educators want on-going interactive, engaging, and inspiring professional development experience.
I am an experienced elementary educator, teacher coach, curriculum creator, presenter, keynote speaker and edupreneur. I help classroom teachers gain effectiveness through instructional best practices so that students can reach their potential in and out of the classroom.
No matter a teacher’s years of experience or varied instructional experience, we all have room to grow.
My goal is to:
Improve educator effectiveness one teacher at a time.
- Every teacher can transform into greatness
- An open mind allows for talent to cultivate
- It is never too late to achieve your potential
- Personalized coaching is the vehicle to long lasting change
Professional Development topics include:
- 4 Keys to Greater Success in the Classroom
- Crucial Conversations in Teacher Leadership
- Instructional Coaching Strategies
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0 Instructional Teaching Techniques
- New Teacher Essentials
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools , Charlotte NC
- Cooperative Education Service Agency 3 , Fennimore, WI
- North Carolina Association of Elementary Educators , Concord, NC
- Connecting Communities of Education Stakeholders , Greensboro, NC
- CoachFest, Blowing Rock, NC
Book with Gretchen
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
- Want to run of these sessions yourself? Click here to schedule a consultation with Gretchen.