Hot Tip Tuesday
Each week I bring to you helpful tips to become a more effective educator on the Always A Lesson fan page on Facebook. (Give it a quick like by clicking here!) I decided to start grouping my social media posts into a blog post in case you might have missed anything.
Time to get caught up:
- P communication- record date, topic, Ps reaction, & next steps on a roster in each Ss fie. Great for conferences.
- Place all frequently used materials on a nearby table close to where you teach most for easy access
- Ss get anxious & excited as the holidays approach. Include more movement & noise into your LPs 4 Ss
- Elem folks, put tape on the floor where Ss are to line up. Assign spots if needed-Order over chaos!
- Review procedures and rules after long breaks from school to ensure Ss get back into the groove
- Place student computer log in info on the back of their name tags for easy reference
- Have Ss highlight their name on their paper before turning it in = reminder to put their name
- Ss grow rapidly, u might be too close to notice. After holiday break, praise Ss for the transformation
- Roll out those procedures after break. Everyone could use a nice refresher!
- Ask a colleague “what do you need help with right now?” Your strength can transform their practice
(*note: these posts are sent out via BUFFER so they follow Twitter’s rules for word count and I had to get creative!)
Stay tuned for the next edition coming out in one month!
Want these updates in real time? Follow me on social media via the links on top of the page 🙂
What tip can you add to our list so educators can continue to grow in effectiveness?