Hitting the 200th episode milestone means you have been learning and taking action on 200 edu-lessons! That is something to celebrate. This episode thanks you the listener for all the hard work you have been doing investing in your own potential. Your favorite past episodes are revisited, past guests make an appearance and I share an action step to bring your 2020 goals to fruition. Tune in to remain empowered for 200 more episodes!
- You take the tips you’ve gained from my lessons learned and you’ve spruced them up to fit your circumstances
- You might not think you have anything spectacular to say, show or share with colleagues, but everyone has something to contribute if you’re willing to connect.
- We are all different but we have one common thread that brings us together, developing our educator craft.
- Instead of running a marathon, we are gonna run a few miles at a time.
- It’s helped me realize that maybe I’m not ready to change careers yet; I might have a purpose to keep teaching a bit longer.
- All of the podcasts have given me something to think about and use in my career.
- This podcast has helped me tremendously set boundaries as a teacher. The best advice I have received from this podcast has been to not worry about the things that are beyond my control. There has been a lot of uncertainty in my position recently and that has been helpful for dealing with that stress.
- Seeing that I am not alone and that what I have learned I can make accommodations to use with my learners
- Helpful little snippets to address those little annoyances and issues!!
- Helped make me a better coach/educator.
- I listen to be uplifted and reminded as to why I became a teacher in the first place. Thank you Gretchen for calling me, and reminding me, than I am ELITE. I have been empowered.
Previous Episodes Referenced:
- Bonus Edition: Interview with Cole Alexander
- Bonus Edition: Interview with Nicole Turner
- Bonus Edition: Interview with Amber Harper
Grab a Slot on my Calendar
Let’s chat about your currents and develop a plan. Click below:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’