Mental health is a topic that is hard to talk about, but it is time that we address the elephant in the room. Now more than ever, it is important to come together to make a change. Listen in on this Clubhouse Chat where mental health expert, Charle, shares strategies for establishing strong relationships and addressing the mental health needs of teachers, students, and parents. The time is now to start talking and make your voice heard!
- Mental Health is a systemic issue.
- We need to acknowledge that feelings are part of the human experience, and how to handle them.
- Ask teachers what they need, and what can make their experience better.
- Let’s start the conversation now, before it’s too late.
- Kids need a space to talk; find a way to make everyone feel safe.
- Start brainstorming and being creative with what is in our power to control.
- If we keep doing the same things, we are going to keep having the same problems.
- Your voice does matter!
- You’re not going to change policy, and I’m not going to change policy, but together we can make a difference.
- Don’t give up on the system.
Connect with Charle
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @CharlePeck
- Website: thrivingschool.org
- Schedule a Discovery Call: calltsc.org
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’