The end of the school year can get a little crazy, which is why now more than ever, it is important to remember that classroom management is a year-round thing. Take the time to check in with your teachers and start planning on how you can better support them in the fall. Listen in on this Clubhouse Chat where classroom management expert, Celeste, shares strategies for establishing strong classroom management routines and how you can support teachers and keep them accountable.
- Focus on classroom management as a lever to getting to the content.
- Classroom management is a year-round thing.
- Reflection makes you an effective teacher.
- Classroom management doesn’t have to be super complicated, but it needs to be consistent and appropriate.
- Classroom management is not a one size fits all.
- Think through all of the hiccups that can happen while teaching, and plan ahead on how to avoid them.
- Think outside the box.
- The end of the year is the perfect time to plan how you will support teachers in the fall.
Connect with Celeste
- Instagram: @msceleste_online
- Youtube: Your Co-Teacher, Ms. Celeste
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’