Leadership isn’t always easy, but it can be worth it. Listen in on this Clubhouse Chat where educational leaders, Casey and Courtney, share their review of Mike Staver’s book, Leadership Isn’t for Cowards. This book acts as an all-in-one leadership guide with tips that you can immediately apply. It is applicable for anyone interested in growing their leadership skills, regardless of their current role or title.
- Leaders mess with people’s lives, both positively and negatively.
- The way we use our words is really important.
- Stop thinking that your solution is the answer, but that it is the conversation starter.
- Focus on finding the bright spots.
- Reward hard work and risk taking.
Connect with Casey
- Facebook: Catch Up with Casey
- Instagram: @catchupwithcasey
- Website: catchingupwithcasey.com
Connect with Courtney
- Instagram: @edubookster
- Website: theedubookster.com
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Grab the book here:
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’