Being successful is not easy. It often requires a lot of hard work behind the scenes and the journey tends to not be a straight line. The frustration felt while trying to become successful can seem insurmountable. Tune in to hear two things you can do today to ensure success as an educator!
- Prep… it isn’t sexy, but it’s necessary
- “Don’t expect the class to look like the calling”
- “You perform based on the level of your preparation, not based on the level of your potential”
- “Are you stuck or did you stop?”
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’