Change is no stranger to the educational field. When change comes, we need to withhold judgment and emotion until enough time has passed for things to pan out. By this point, we now have perspective and more accurate information for our judgment or opinion to be based upon. At first glance, nothing is ever as it seems. Tune in to hear what you can do to ease frustration and disillusionment on the job.
- Let the smoke clear, the fog lift and then draw conclusions
- It’s hard to build relationships overnight
- Your attitude contributes to your outcome
- Be patient as the new unravels
- Momentum is more accurate of actual results than your first up to bat
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’