How do you go about helping a student or another teacher when you aren’t sure where to start or which aspect of instruction to hone in on? When you learn how to dig deep enough and focus solely on THE MAIN THING, you are sure to be successful. Tune in to hear how to go back to base camp in order to get a clear head and perspective before jumping to action!
- “Is this in my job description?” or “does this fall in line with my job duties purpose?”
- We want quick solutions and we pull our talent to take care of the bleeding wound when the bigger picture is far more important.
- Is this the MAIN THING?
- You have to take a moment, back away from the mayhem and ensure you’re headed in the right direction.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’