There are times during the school year where every teacher struggles to make it through the school day due to numerous factors that create insurmountable stress and frustration. Tune in to hear about 6 strategies I used as a teacher to make it through my worst day.
- No drastic measures
- Don’t give up or give in
- Your mindset will determine your experience
- need to know that you are all in for them 100% of the time 100% of the day
- People can really heal you if you open yourself up to let their magic work
- Put yourself first so you can be your best for your kids
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’