There will always be obstacles to overcome in your personal and professional life. But, how you deal with these obstacles determines your success and happiness. Tune in to learn how to stop making excuses for your choices and use that energy to make the appropriate changes to bust through to your potential!
- It’s [successful people’s) reaction, frame of mind, determination that sets them apart
- When you make an excuse you are telling yourself you are not worthy of doing or being better… that you are incapable of more.
- Understand why but don’t lead with why
- It shows your character – being willing to correct your course of action without all the details.
- Change is scary but has the biggest reward
- You affect your potential
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’