The summer is a great time to unwind and rejuvenate! But, beware of the summer trap of regression- yes, it happens to teachers too! If you don’t take time to learn new skills and try new things you too will lose your spark as a teacher. You must reach your own potential to help your kiddos do the same. Tune in to hear how you can still have a relaxing summer but turn your talent up a notch!
- We owe it to ourselves and our kids to continue to get better at our craft
- Use the summer break to get better
- Part of being a great teacher is connecting with kids
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’