It’s the last podcast of the year! In this special episode, Gretchen reflects over the behind the scenes work of the podcast. She talks about who she intended the podcast for: new teachers, teachers in a slump and teacher leaders and how it has evolved over time. Gretchen shares how she has used the head, heart, hands strategy to plan every episode- a strategy that will serve you well in planning for professional developments that you may lead. Be sure to tune into this fun episode of the Empowering Educators Podcast.
It’s important that you hear from other people what’s working.
Am I being true to what I originally intended?
If you revisit your mission statement and your core values, that might light that fire back up.
Gretchen Has a New Book Coming Soon!
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’