Melissa Emler, best known as Missy, is an elite educator. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and secondary education and a master’s in Educational Leadership. She has shared her vision and wisdom of 21st century learning at conferences such as SLATE and ISTE. Missy is currently the director of innovation at CESA 3, serving 31 Wisconsin districts on school improvement like innovation and design. She recently created the Connecting to Create Greatness blog and On the Vendor Floor podcast. On top of it all, she is a wife and fantastic mommy to 3 growing kiddos.
- Hug what you have and reach for what you don’t.
- The rabbit holes are where the real learning happens.
- Vote with your feet.
Missy’s Stamp of Approval (to name a few):
- Write about- https://www.writeabout.com/
- Class craft- http://www.classcraft.com/
- Imagine easy- http://www.imagineeasy.com/
- DocentEDU- http://docentedu.com/
- Kahoot- https://getkahoot.com/
- Classkick- http://www.classkick.com/
Connect with Missy:
- Website: melissaemler.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @melissaemler
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnTheVendorFloor
- iTunes- https://itun.es/us/DrCk-.c
- Google+- https://plus.google.com/u/1/+MelissaEmlerConnectingtoCreateGreatness/posts
Join elite educators everywhere in snagging tips, tricks and freebies right to your inbox every month!
Become #empowered with the Always A Lesson newsletter: https://alwaysalesson.leadpages.co/newslettersignup/
Connect with Gretchen:
Facebook: Always A Lesson
Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcasts