In this Summer Series episode, you’ll hear from Sam Shields. Sam shares the highs and lows of her education journey. She’ll encourage you and empower you to just keep going, even when it’s hard.
*All quotables are from the interviewee
- We are all learning no matter where we are at in our journey.
- That first year of a coach is going to be worth it.
- A lot of times teachers don’t see or feel how appreciated they are.
Books by Sam:
Connect with Sam:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’