Tune in as you listen to this special Summer Series episode on the Empowering Educators Podcast. In this episode, Gretchen interviews Ashley Hubner. You will feel empowered as you hear Ashley’s story of being a classroom teacher, instructional coach and curriculum specialist. You’ll love her advice on how to reignite your passion, listen today!
*All quotables are from the interviewee
In education today, you have to be very flexible and adaptable.
There are so many good educators everywhere in the world. If we were to collaborate a lot more outside of our own little silos, we could make education great.
Ashley has been an Instructional Coach and Curriculum Specialist since 2013. Her background contains experience in systematic planning, curriculum design, professional development, and intervention. She provides quality professional development at the campus and district levels to improve classroom instruction within schools. Ashley is dedicated to impacting student growth by building capacity within schools through coaching, mentoring, and professional development. She enjoys working with stakeholders to build instructional effectiveness within classrooms while cultivating a positive school culture. Ashley started ACCESS to impact the success of students. She believes education is an ever-changing world, so as educators, we must be life-long learners. We must be prepared to meet all learners’ needs as education changes. Together, we can find student-centered solutions that will give all students access to a profound learning environment, every day.
Purchase Ashley’s book she mentions here: https://coachingaccess.net/sales-landing/
Connect with Ashley:
- Facebook @coaching.access
- IG @coaching_access
- Twitter @coaching_access
- Linkedin @accesscoach
- Website: https://coachingaccess.net/
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’