It’s that time of year! Are you and your students experiencing spring fever? It’s a real thing and it makes the end of the year a challenge. Tune into this episode and be empowered with tips and tricks on how to combat spring fever, head on!
- A disengaged mind can be problematic.
- Give more breaks in the spring.
- We should plan for spring fever.
Links Shared in the Podcast:
- Blog Post: https://foxwellforest.com/embracing-spring-fever-tricks-tips-
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’