Burnout! Have you been there? Are you currently going through it? Gretchen shares 5 helpful tips on how to combat the burnout. Tune in today and reignite your passion!
- A lot of times burnout is seasonal.
- Know the course of your goals.
- We can push through when we know there is a reward at the end.
Links Shared in the Podcast:
- Amber- blog + video + audio series : https://alwaysalesson.com/how-burn-out-saved-my-educator-spirit/
- CH chat: https://alwaysalesson.com/episodes/ch-bonus-supporting-teachers-in-burnout/
- Pod Ep 171: https://alwaysalesson.com/episodes/171-burning-out-isnt-an-option/
- Blog: https://alwaysalesson.com/beat-student-burnout-5-strategies-enhancing-student-psyche/
Come Chat on Clubhouse!
- Instructional Coaching Club– www.clubhouse.com/club/instructionalcoaching
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’