Get to know Gretchen a little bit more! You’ll enjoy this special Q&A episode with Gretchen. Learn about her biggest triumphs, mistakes, holiday favorites and teacher lounge must haves. You’ll get to know Gretchen all while leaving empowered.
- Let me help you figure out a way it can work for you in your classroom so that all students can be successful.
- It’s going to be okay. Even on your worst day you didn’t ruin a kid’s life.
- Kids are going to have a hard time connecting with you if you’re just trying to be perfect.
Links from the episode:
Teach Like a Champion- https://amzn.to/3Ac2aEw
Get Better Faster- https://amzn.to/3GeqhGx
Harry Wong- https://amzn.to/3O3cUee
Essential 55- https://amzn.to/3E6ffR8
Move Your Bus- https://amzn.to/3GbqoTm
End of Molasses Classes- https://amzn.to/3hFCfim
Excellent 11- https://amzn.to/3DYerxC
Come Chat on Clubhouse!
- Instructional Coaching Club– www.clubhouse.com/club/instructionalcoaching
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’