Dr. Sam Fecich, a professor of education for 7 years, works at Grove City College in Pennsylvania. She is the author of EduMagic, a guide for preservice teachers and co-author of EduMagic, a guide for new teachers. She is also the host of the Edumagic podcast! She believes that teaching doesn’t begin when you walk across the stage at graduation, but when you take your first college class at 8:00 A.M. She strives to provide tangible tips, strategies and and encouragement throughout your teaching journey. Tune in for this bonus edition episode with Dr. Sam Fecich!
- Don’t say no to opportunity. You never know where an opportunities and relationships will lead.
- A great educator shows perseverance and asks questions.
- Get to know the students in your cohort. Relationships go a long way.
- Make sure you sprinkle random acts of kindness throughout your day for yourself.
- The Education Podcast Network, whether it be a quote or idea, gives ideas to share out to students.
- You are always learning as a teacher, share that with your students.
- Spending 5-10 minutes throughout the day on yourself adds up by the end of the day.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Connect with Dr. Sam Fecich
- Twitter: @Sfecich
- IG: @Sfecich
- Podcast: Edu Magic Podcast
- Website: www.sfecich.com
- Teacher Interview Course: www.sfecich.com/courses
- Book: EduMagic: A Guide for Preservice Teachers
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’