In order to become a great leader or teacher, we have to be able to build capacity in others. Relationships are part of the recipe, but there is also a talent and skillset that goes into helping others grow effectively. Tune in to hear actionable advice on building capacity in those you lead!
- Our single decision to provide an exquisite learning experience to students and teachers effects the trajectory of so many lives.
- You have to be available and make an invitation in order to be personable and visible.
- Students give you just as much as you give them. They are a participant.
- “You can’t relationship your way to effective.” –Todd Whitaker
- Our job is to grow people. We can’t be nice people and expect that to translate into effectiveness.
- What is the recipe that requires skill and relationship building to propel others forward?
- You have to be available and you have to make an invitation.
Join the Simply Coaching Retreat
- If you support and lead teachers, this virtual retreat is for you! March 19-21st, 2021!
- Simply Coaching Retreat
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’