The chapters in your life are leading you somewhere. You have the choice where that destination is and you have the control along the way to shift your path if you so choose. Tune in to hear about 3 pivotal moments in my educational career that acted as catapults into the next chapter of a bigger, better version of myself.
- I realized there were a few chapters in my life that were cornerstones for my own development. I see them as dog eared pages in my life book. Chapters I want to go back to and remember the impact that it offered.
- You might feel stuck in your situation sometimes, but every day you can take action steps that will change the trajectory of your path even if by one degree.
- One thing every leader of mine knew is that I had a thirst to get better.
- I realized how important is was for me to get out of my environment. To see strong instruction from every perspective I could.
- Everyone has something to showcase and everyone has something to learn.
- Never before had I felt like I had such an impact on our future.
- We are stronger more brilliant together than alone.
- If I really want to have the impact I desire as an educator, I had to get serious about working on my craft.
- You hold the compass to the direction of your journey as an educator
- When you prioritize your own development, you affect change in everyone else you lead.
- Learning Walks
- Coaching Course
- 1:1 Coaching with Me
- New Teacher Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Grab a Slot on my Calendar
Let’s chat about your currents and develop a plan. Click below:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’