As leaders, we sometimes think we have to know and be able to do everything. The truth is, were only need to know of people and things to help us along the way. Tune in to hear 3 ways you can leverage your surroundings so that you can maximize your influence in helping teachers.
- “If you are on social media, and you are not learning, not laughing, not being inspired or not networking, then you are using it wrong.” Germany Kent .
- You are as good as you use your resources.
- Use what you got, then go get more.
- You are a Teacher leader not because of what you bring to the table already, but what you are CAPABLE OF BRINGING TO THE TABLE IN THE FUTURE.
- I don’t know the answer to that, but I will be glad to find out.
- You are only as powerful as you allow yourself to be.
Podcast Feedback Survey
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast