The work-life balance struggle is never more real than when you realize there’s more parts than just work and life that you need to balance. Life itself consists of numerous titles (mom, wife, daughter, friend, etc) that are getting put on the back burner. Tune in to hear 3 tips you can implement today to make time for all these different parts of you.
- Sometimes I feel like my identity is being lost in all this pulling back
- There are other parts of me that are getting neglected
- I have to say ‘yes’ in the future, but ‘no’ right now
- You can’t just keep life moving and disregarding these other aspects because they are more important than you might realize
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast