No matter how much experience we have as educators, there are moments in our career where we have no answers. Our heads are banging against the wall and our brains are overworked trying to figure out solutions to the obstacles we are facing without any relief in sight. Luckily, our experiences help us recognize these obstacles faster in the future and overtime we figure out a system for working through hard times to find answers. Tune in to hear a 4 part system that continues to work for me to find clarity in my edu-situations.
- Sometimes I feel like I can’t help anyone if I’m trying to help everyone.
- My past experiences told me that when I am in the weeds, if I look at the facts, it becomes clear.
- Data doesn’t lie.
- I admire mentors who roll up their sleeves and help someone else do their work.
- Like most life lessons, you come out on the other side a better person.
- Don’t underestimate little solutions you uncover.
- Not every problem is solved with a magic wand and immediate relief.
- Expect moments of pause.
Participate in the 200th Episode Fun
- Option 1: If you have enjoyed the podcast, leave me a quick audio comment telling me what your favorite thing about the Empowering Educators podcast is. Don’t forget to say your name and where you’re from so I can give you the proper shout out. You can use Voxer (my handle is gschultek). You can also use a voice recorder app on your phone and email it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 2: If you have a favorite Empowering Educators episode, email me at email@example.com to cast your vote!
- Enter the Amazon GC contest: All you have to do is leave a rating and review on iTunes, screenshot it, and email that to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be picking a winner in September!
Join the New(er) Teacher Mentorship Program
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast