If we aren’t willing to expose our weaknesses to others, we can never strengthen them. It takes being vulnerable around others in order to breed productivity and success. Tune in to hear just how to orchestrate this opportunity for growth in your current situation.
- What would this look like in education?
- Feedback Rich Environment
- Feedback Sandwich
- Feedback Triangle
- Think about how much could change in our schools if we were truly a team?
- We don’t have to be perfect but we have to be comfortable approaching one another with feedback and we have to be confident enough in our talent to take the feedback with an attitude of gratitude and implement immediately
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’