Brad Zupp is an entertaining motivational speaker and memory improvement expert from New York. Since 2009, Brad has been dedicated to testing the limits of his own memory while helping others learn the benefits that come from memory improvement. Brad shows both adults and children how to supercharge their memories to improve grades, relationships, productivity, and peace of mind while remembering more of what they see, hear and read.
He has taught thousands of people how to access the power of their minds, the most incredible computers in the world.He is also a frequent memory sports competitor, and has won two bronze and one silver medal at memory competitions as well as twice setting an American record at the World Memory Championships. As the co-captain of Team USA he helped lead Team USA to a Silver Medal finish at the World Memory Championships in China in 2015.
- Doing it well and demonstrating you can do it well are two different things…teaching a subject is a different beast than knowing content
- Kids are bored and demoralized- If they are not getting it, present it in a new way
- Organize your mind:
- Get it
- Save it
- Recall it
Questions to Ponder
- How are you going to remember that?
- Do you not remember or do you not understand the concept?
- How can I teach my students to remember better?
Connect with Brad
- Twitter: @BradZupp https://twitter.com/BradZupp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FeatsOfMemory/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradzupp
Gifts from Brad
- Download the report: 10 Ways to Supercharge Your Memory at: http://www.bradzupp.com/freereport
- Download tips on how to help children improve focus and memory, plus two chapters of Brad’s book: www.exceptionalassemblies.com/tips-to-help-your-child-improve-focus-and-remember-better
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’