Sometimes we ignore our inner voice that prompts us to discover our greatest assets. We are too consumed with fitting in when we need to stand out in our own unique way. Our gifts will not only enhance our lives, but those around us who we lead. Tune in to hear 3 practical steps you can take in the new year to listen to the voice within so that you can grow to your truest potential.
- We are all born with something that sets us apart.
- Our greatest asset can’t reach its potential if you’re spending all of your time and energy holding it beneath the surface.
- You are literally throwing out your gifts instead of putting them to good use.
- Just because you’re a natural, doesn’t mean you’re an expert.
- New year’s resolutions aren’t just statements that we write. They are north stars to carry us into our potential.
- Let’s stop being carbon copies of what we THINK we should be and let’s be the true authentic original copy that we were born to be.
Link Mentioned in Episode
Grab a Slot on my Calendar
Let’s chat about your currents and develop a plan. Click below:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Join the New Teacher Support Facebook Group
Shop AAL Swag
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’