We can’t help people grow when we are expecting everyone to learn at the same rate or in the same way. In order to lead or teach effectively, we have to be able to get under the hood and diagnose the disconnect. We have to let everyone grow in a way that is meaningful to them and we have to provide the support they need to get better! Tune in to hear tips on how to help diagnose the disconnect you may be experiencing with those you lead.
- We need to water our initiatives with intention and follow through.
- We can’t just guess what we think is happening and apply a solution, we have to do case by case scenarios.
- Look under the hood of your own instruction and leadership to diagnose the disconnect.
- When we expect everyone to learn at the rate or in the same way we kill their potential.
- When we are growing people’s skillset sometimes we need more rounds of practice to get muscle memory.
- When we know our people we can grow our people.
Join the Simply Coaching Summit
- If you support and lead teachers, this virtual retreat is for you! July 12-14, 2021.
- Simply Coaching Summit
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’