If you are a teacher leader – this is for you! It is important to support others to be successful faster. Many times, administration and instructional coaches want to support teachers, but don’t have a game plan ready or data from the previous year to best do that. In this episode you will hear about having an aligned mission and how to execute it. Tune in!
- Supporting others to become successful faster, and longer.
- How to create consistencies in an inconsistent year.
- One of the fall backs to a lot of coaching support is that there is just no game plan.
- Have an aligned vision with administration.
- Haphazardly helping people might feel good in the moment but you never get momentum.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’