Though resolutions are fun and exciting to create, they very rarely last long. Habits on the other hand are formative and foundational in our daily lives. As we form habits in the classroom, we will start to have a greater impact on our teachers and students. In this week’s episode, explore ways to create and follow through with habits!
- Make positive change.
- Show up on repeat to build the habit.
- What does it mean for us as we age and rely on them (younger generation)?
- I support coaches who support teachers who support students.
- Whatever your position is in education…take it seriously!
Stamp of Approval:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’