Do your words have weight? Does the feedback you give to those that you coach provide the results that you know are possible or does your feedback land flat? What do you need to do in order to give feedback that people hear and apply? Tune in to gain some practical tips to help you gain influence with those you coach.
- In order for feedback to create change, it’s got to be at the right time with the right relationship between the people.
- Words have weight only when you value who it is coming from.
- Being ready to listen- that’s the first step.
- We are in the business of growing people. If we can’t reach them as people first, we can’t reach them as professionals next.
- Influence is an honor.
Virtual Coaching Summit Ticket
Come Chat on Clubhouse!
- Instructional Coaching Club– www.clubhouse.com/club/instructionalcoaching
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’