Summer is here and teachers are planning classroom themes and what they are going to do differently the following year. Summer is a great time to reflect, plan ahead, make adjustments. Plus, reflection makes us better! Here’s a list of 5 quick and easy, painless strategies to get better in the classroom. Why wait for one time a year to get better when you can get better now? Get a freebie to help you take notes with this episode!
- Summer is a great time to reflect, plan ahead, make adjustments
- The key is consistency. Daily actions focused on getting better make HUGE improvements in the long run- it’s all about daily tweaks that add up.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’