As we get closer to the end of the school year, sometimes we feel like we are being pulled in every direction. Schedules also change in the spring semester, and sometimes we find ourselves with nooks and crannies of time that we didn’t have before. Listen in on this Clubhouse Chat where our guest educator – Mel – shares her tips and tricks for leveraging your time now in order to be better prepared for next year.
- Celebration is helpful for the brain.
- Random acts of appreciation can make a difference.
- Everyone deserves to have their brains stretched.
- Don’t be afraid to just sit still for a minute and reflect.
- The only way to grow as a leader, is to expose yourself to people who are different.
- When you are fully fulfilled, you become more passionate about what you do.
- Doing anything to build community and camaraderie should be at the top of the list.
Link to Coaching Summit
Link to Blog Post
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Guests
- Connect with Melnequa Holloway
- Twitter: @Melnequah
- Facebook: Melnequa Holloway
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’