The end of the school year is the perfect time to reflect and prepare for the following year. It is important that we don’t assume teachers need the same support year after year, and that we get to the root of the problems we can help with. Listen in on this Clubhouse Chat where we share strategies for adapting your coaching methods to meet the needs of all teachers.
- Find the true root of the problem.
- Divide and conquer.
- To be an effective leader, you don’t have to do it all.
- Lean on folks, but don’t push.
- You have to figure out what someone needs in order to get better, and a lot of times, it is not what they are asking for.
- People first, mindset second, professional growth third.
- You can be an effective professional and still be yourself.
- When you can leverage the talent within your building you become such a stronger leader.
Link to Coaching Summit
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’