How do you react to other people’s actions? Do you become overwhelmed, anxious, or shut down? Listen in to hear of some great tips on overcoming the influence of others and being reminded that YOU are in control!
- Others can effect your performance, mindset, and wellbeing.
- We need to be able to protect how people effect us.
- You are in control of how people affect you.
- Acknowledge the issue and advocate for the boundaries.
- Protect your circle of influence.
- Educators Who Know What To Do: Experts in Education https://amzn.to/3CUJjgc
- Coaching in Action Summit: https://www.sctacademy.com/a/19590/ijnqsvLG
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’