The 2020-2021 school year will be one of adjustments just as 2020 has been for the world. Teachers that have a can-do attitude and adjust in the moment will be the most fulfilled. You have the power to choose what adjustments you make and influence those around you this year. Tune in to hear what actionable steps you can take to make adjustments that will be pivotal to your career this year.
- This is a challenging season but its not a challenging life. Even good things are hard. Adjusting is choice a that we can fight or embrace.
- Teachers and teacher leaders that can adjust in the moment have the most fulfilling careers.
- Adjustments are interruptions that force us to grow, change and development into the next level of ourselves. We are challenged to think and act differently. We are given no options to back out.
- Make the choice to adjust before it chooses it for you.
- Adjust for you and your future. Everyone around you will follow your lead.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
Shop AAL Swag
- This episode is sponsored by Power School/Schoology’s Time for Teachers initiative
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
- This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’