The field of education is full of amazing moments, but all good things have moments that can tarnish or discourage us. Our destiny has a lot to do with how we handle those rougher moments. They can be the moments that define us and strengthen our resolve or they can destroy us. Tune in to hear how to use these moments so that they are not wasted, but utilized to catapult you into your potential.
- You are growing into your potential at your own rate of speed so stop comparing.
- Hard times are never wasted.
- These moments are defining moments and you don’t want to miss out on becoming the absolute best you can be.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’