No matter how great your message is, if you can’t deliver it the way your audience needs to hear it, your message will never be heard and digested. Prepare for your interactions by focusing on your approach just as much as the message you are to deliver. Tune in to this podcast episode to hear how to do that!
- You might have some great things to tell a parent but if you approach this opportunity wrong it could backfire
- Any interaction can go one of two ways and its up to you to make sure it always points in the positive direction
- Focus just as much on the way you say something as you do what you say
- Over time I realized its less about me and more about them
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’