We can only be as good as we allow ourselves to become. That means we need to advocate for what we are and aren’t willing to do so that we can become our best. Educators, tune in to learn how to be a team player while setting boundaries so that you fulfill your vocational role as effectively as possible.
- It’s not that coaches aren’t team players, but we need to protect their purpose.
- You can’t grow as a coach when you don’t have time to coach.
- have huge hearts and even bigger capacity to fulfill additional duties. But that doesn’t mean we should.
- No one wants a jack of all trades, master of none. They want experts.
- You are putting first things first and keeping the main thing the main thing.
- Set the boundaries, stick to the boundaries, and advocate for your boundaries.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’