Crisis surrounds us in our communities, and its our duty as educators to bridge the gap from the inside world of the classroom to the outside world of society. We can no longer turn a blind eye to the hate and expect our kids to be prepared to enter that environment and make it a better place. Tune in to hear how you can be part of the solution.
- Develop our children to be the best version of themselves so they can go out in the world and make an impact
- Ignoring the problem is not working
- These instances are not here and gone, they linger forever and one day our kids are going to have to be involved whether they want to or not
- We have got to welcome crisis into the classroom in order to make this world a better place
- It’s getting worse out there and teachers can do so much in the classroom to prevent and educate our children so that they are not another casualty or worse, part of the problem
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’