Creating change in our educational system is not a lone ranger achievement to attain. It requires hard work from many educators who have different talents and passions working together for the better good. Because of this collective effort, our circumstances become #bettertogether. Tune in to hear how you can become part of the change so our kids receive the education that they deserve.
- Being in education is challenging.
- But as dire as the system is currently, as insurmountable is the transformative change required, we educators still have power to make change in ourselves, in our schools, in our districts and in our states just by being us
- We all can be a change agent if we focus on what makes us unique and how we can use that attribute to create the change we want to see in our circumstances
- Ideas are just ideas until action is taken and they become change agents
- I want to be a change agent – I want to stand for something that matters and be part of making it happen
Gretchen’s Stamp of Approval
- Looking for a job this summer? I highly recommend you practice. If you need someone to practice with, I’m your girl. Head over to alwaysalesson.teachable.com to sign up for a super affordable slot.
- Teach Like A Champion by Doug Lemov
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’