Tune in as I share a recent perspective shift based on my experience interviewing a future teacher. He shared “What Makes the Young Good” and it will surely help you pay it forward and ensure your own students reach their potential and beyond!
- One of the quotes I live by and my dad says to me everyday what makes the young good? Its themselves. You need to make a conscious decision to show up and do the best you can.
- I’m here for you and to support you and I care for you and its important that you go to class and get educated and seek the most potential you have.
- Just keep seeking your best. And soon your best will be better.
- Change your best moment into your best momentS.
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’