Teachers often feel they need to put on a dog and pony show just to keep their job. The truth is, there is strength in what is simple. Tune in to this episode to hear how you can be effective without any frills. Be good at the basics and you will increase your proficiency in the classroom.
- Its excellence in the simple things
- There’s strength in simple
- If you can’t just teach you are gonna struggle getting your kids to learn
- Kids don’t need to be entertained to learn
- Your skill is measured in the simplicity of structure and delivery
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Google+: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show in iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’