When hardship arrives, it can be used as an opportunity to propel you forward. Tune into this episode of the Empowering Educators Podcast as Gretchen shares a personal story about hardship and then gives you practical steps that you can apply to your own hardships in order to use them as a stepping stone to move forward. You’re not going to want to miss this one! Listen in and get ready to be empowered.
- When we are clear on what we want or need… it’s easier to brainstorm a solution.
- How can I use this situation in my favor?
- Hardship is a an opportunity to showcase great leadership and critical thinking skills.
Gretchen Has a New Book Coming Soon!
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’