Gretchen interviews Laura Williams in this special Summer Series episode. Laura shares about her journey into the field of education. Laura has a passion for creativity in the classroom and a desire to help teachers empower students to think more deeply.
*All quotables are from the interviewee
When you’re a yes person and you’re a go getter and you do things, opportunities just come your way.
Be a motivator.
We’re trying to move the bar and we are going to move it a lot further if we move it together.
Connect with Laura:
- Website: https://www.authenticlearningalliance.org/
- Twitter: @mrswilliams21c
- Email: email@example.com
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’