289: The Reading Rollercoaster
In this episode of the Empowering Educators Podcast, Gretchen shares about a personal struggle she has had in her own child’s education journey. Gretchen shares about how she navigated the challenges, acted quickly and was able to advocate strongly for what her daughter needed. As always, Gretchen leaves you with practical tips and applications on how you can use the lessons she’s learned in your own EDU journey.
- Productive struggle is part of the process.
- You have to advocate for yourself and those you represent.
- There’s a fine line between struggling and making progress.
- Advocate for what you need and advocate for what you want.
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’