Breaks are absolutely needed to continue being elite educators but getting back into the groove after a long break can be difficult. If you love acrostic poems and practical tips, this episode is for you! Gretchen uses the word GROOVE to give six, easy steps to get yourself back into the groove in the new year as you head off back to school. If you find this episode helpful, be sure to share it with a colleague!
- It’s so important that we find our flow as fast as possible because the students depend on us to be our best.
- When you get overwhelmed, your productivity goes down and you start getting depressed and anxious.
- Successful people don’t haphazardly reach their goals.
Links Shared in the Podcast:
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:
This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future.
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’